Robin joined GLC after nearly twenty years as a creative and successful trial lawyer at Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland in Seattle. Robin represented regional, national and international clients, both private and public, in a wide range of industries.
Robin helps companies identify key cultural & business attributes necessary for making the right strategic legal hires.
She worked with business owners, chief executive officers and general counsel to resolve intellectual property, franchise, construction and commercial disputes throughout the Pacific Northwest. Robin’s unique background and insight helps companies efficiently identify the key cultural and business attributes necessary for making the right strategic legal hires.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Robin worked as a stage manager for the Alaska Repertory Theatre in Anchorage and founded a semi-professional theatre company in Fayetteville, Arkansas. She managed field operations and sales for her family’s national fresh produce marketing business, based from a vineyard in the Finger Lakes of New York, before moving to Seattle to attend law school.
- University of Washington School of Law, JD., 1994
- Yale University, B.A., English, 1984
- Past President and Board Member, Mother Attorney Mentoring Association of Seattle (MAMA Seattle)
- Co-Chair, Women’s Franchise Network - Seattle, International Franchise Association
- Guest lecturer, UW School of Law’s Entrepreneurial Law Clinic
- Co-chair, UW Medical Center’s Perinatal Patient and Family Advisory Counsel
- Chapter Member of the Year, King County Washington Women Lawyers